Photo Credit: About A Dog Photography
In honor of our ultra furbulous Sidewalk Dog Pass-holders, we’re throwing an extra special shindig: a Passholder Appreciation Event at the pup-loving Inbound BrewCo. Whether you already own our super pup-ular Brewery Pass, plan to nab our new Indoor Brewery Pass, or are thinking about buying our new Pass, this one’s for you!
Our brand spanking new Indoor Brewery Pass features 17 local taprooms that welcome your fur-baby inside. Perfect for those chilly (sometimes frigid) winter months. They’ll be on sale for $5 off at this event. That’s 17 beers for only $20! (Sniff it out at bit.ly/IndoorPass2018)
Plus, because we ruv you oh so much, the first 200 attendees will also score a FREE pint glass with our exclusive MN Dog Lover’s design. Pup yeah!
A portion of event proceeds will support our Pass beneficiary, Pinky Swear Foundation. And we’ve invited a few fur-loving vendors to help us celebrate and treat our pawesome pack members right (hint: if you love giveaways, you're gonna want to be there!):
· Rolling Rover Bistro
· KoveredUp Pet Boutique
The talented About A Dog Photography will be on paw to capture the fun.
Already own a Pass? Grrr-eat! Bring it with you for free beer. (Note: Spring/summer Brewery Pass-holders have until 12/31/18 to use up their remaining free beer opportunities, and new Indoor Brewery Pass-holders have until 5/31/19.)
Sniff ya there, Sidewalk Doggers!
**Rules to make you & your dog's taproom experience its best**
1. Please only bring dogs that are taproom-friendly: no excessive barking, whining, etc. Being house trained is a must. If your pup is causing a disturbance, you will be asked to leave for the safety of all our patrons.
2. No pups on the furniture, including front paws on a bench, sitting in your lap, or sitting on the bar stools.
3. For everyone's well-being, anyone on four legs must wear a collar and be on a non-retractable leash 6' or shorter.
4. According to the law, your dog has to be licensed in your city, town, or county.
5. Human food and drink are for humans only. If your dog wants water or a treat, ask your bartender!
6. Brewery staff love your dog, but they're working, they can't pet them.
7. Dogs are the only non-human animal allowed in our taproom. Your cats are cute, but they're also against the law.